Aim :- Media club aims to foster media culture and aptitude among the students.
The club engages and brings to the forefront students who exhibit interest and talent in photography, filming etc. Students are given the opportunity to develop their skills through training programs such as video editing, short film projects, photography courses, exhibitions, field trips and competitions.
Nature of activities of Media Club
- The Club endorses the students a chance to explore the society more openly.
- Looks forward to provide a bright opportunity for students interested in media activity
- Also brings up to date new information and widens the social horizon of the college
Activities of Media Club (2019-20)
- The students of the club are publishing a campus newsletter for the past three years which includes the highlights of the activities of the students and teachers.
- Our Media Club students received the III Prize for their debut short film "Dhwani" in the Intercollegiate Short Film Competition organized by the AKPCTA Women's unit on 4 February 2018.
- Conducted a Spot Photography context from the backdrop of Arts Day.
- A Creative Workshop on Different nuances of Photographic skills were conducted among the members.
- A talk on Photography "A Photographer in the making" was done by Renowned Landscape Photographer Biju Joswin on 27th March 2019. It was a highly interactive session where the members actively participated and clarified their doubts.
- Certificates and Cash Prizes were distributed to the students as part of the Spot Photography Context.
Contact Club Representative
- Indu K [Asst Professor, Department of English]
- Deepa B [Asst Professor, Department of English]
- Mahesh Kumar [Asst Professor, Department of Maths]
Click Here to View Club's Gallery
Click Here to View Club's Activities