People's Planning Programme Club
Aim :- The mission of a PPP club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.PPP empowers student volunteers to achieve their full potential and realize their dreams. Through our member clubs in different colleges, students from all over the state can improve their communication and leadership skills, and find the courage to be the reason for a change.PPP's core values are integrity, dedication to excellence, service to the peer members, and respect for the individual within the club and outside . These are values worthy of a great union, and PPP believe that the members can incorporate these values as anchor points in every decision they make. PPP core values provide the club with a means of not only guiding but also evaluating the operations, future planning, and long term vision for the days to come.
Nature of activities of People's Planning Programme Club
- Improve students oral expression and thought process.
- Develop students confidence and ability to speak in public.
- Obtain direction and experience in the conduct of meetings and events
- Assist members within the club through constructive evaluation
- Develop club members capacity for leadership
- Advance mutual understanding through more effective communication
- Encourage "Better Listening, Thinking and Speaking"
Activities of People's Planning Programme Club (2019-20)
- Personality Development Seminar
- A talk on Lifeskill's Development and Civil Services Exam preparation
- Visit to Snehabhavan- an old-age home for ladies by a non-governmental organization and distributed lunch
Contact Club Representative
- Dr. Suma S (Chemistry)
- Dr. Sheeba MR (Hindi)
- Dr. Veena J (Hindi)
- Dr. Bijoy M (Malayalam)
- Ms. Sajitha S (Commerce)
- Ms. Berny B Raj (Commerce)
Click Here to View Club's Gallery
Click Here to View Club's Activities