FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
- What is trial allotment?
Just before the actual allotment, the university is giving you an opportunity to know your chances of getting the allotment in a college/course. You will be given a short period to make necessary modifications in the options.
- What are the fees that I have to pay to the college at the time of admission?
After the allotment the candidate has to pay the special fee for the University as mentioned in the allotment memo. In addition to this, the candidate has to pay the other fees notified by the respective colleges.
- I have got allotment in a college. Is there any chance that I will not be considered for admission in the college to which I am allotted?
Yes, there are chances of admission being denied. During the physical verification of certificates and documents by the college authorities at the time of interview, if it is found that any information given in the online application is not correct, admission can be denied resulting in subsequent cancellation of the allotment.
- I have already joined a college based on my second allotment. But I am allotted to another college in the third allotment. I would like to join the new college. What should I do?
- Take the printout of the new allotment memo.
- Collect TC and other necessary documents from the college already joined.
- Go to the new college on the date and time given. Submit the original fee receipt and other documents to complete the admission process.
- How can I cancel my higher options?
- Login to the applicant home page using the application number and password (initially it will be the date of birth itself).
- Go to the My Options page.
- The active higher options will be marked with green color and there will be a button "Cancel" against each active option.
- Click the cancel button, against the option you want to cancel. Or click the button "Cancel all higher options" button if you are not interested in any of the higher options.